England continues its quest for its first World Cup title in 52 years today when it takes on Colombia today at 1 p.m. CST in Russia. England are a slight favorite today (60 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight.com) and are in a half of the bracket with a much easier path to glory. If you’re watching the match today in Austin, you’ll want to do so with a cold pint and some fish and chips.
Here are my picks for watching the England match today. Don’t forget the vinegar for your chips.
- B.D. Riley’s on Sixth Street or at Mueller
- Mister Tramps on Research Boulevard
- Jack and Ginger’s at Rock Rose in Domain Northside
- Baker Street Pub on South Lamar Boulevard
- The Tavern on 12th Street