Tumble 22 has spread its wings. (Yeah, I said it.) The popular downtown food truck that sits behind Star Bar opened a brick-and-mortar location at 7211 Burnet Road in the space formerly occupied by Twisted Root Burger Co.
The restaurant includes table service and is open weekdays from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and until 10 p.m. on weekends. In addition to the legs, thighs, breast, wings and sandwiches you can order at the original trailer, guests can also choose from a menu that includes raw and fried oysters; salads, duck fat fries, mac ‘n cheese, and house-made pies such as the Texas Pecan, Tennessee Buttermilk and Mile-high Lemon Meringue, as well as soft serve ice cream and shakes. Tumble 22 on Burnet also offers a full bar.
- Where to eat fried chicken in Austin
- From May 2016: The best fried chicken sandwiches in Austin
- Austin360 Dining Guide: The Top 25 restaurants in Austin | #26-#75
- New restaurants that have recently opened in Austin
- Restaurants scheduled to open in Austin in 2018